Sunday 29 March 2015

Stirling Castle


The weather being fairly poor a visit to Stirling Castle seemed a good choice.

I visited in 2012 with the promise to return - and here I am.

This is a wonderful attraction with plenty to see - and complimented with very helpful and informative staff.

Historic Scotland do a fantastic job with their properties and I'm always impressed with the staff.

Their membership is in my opinion extremely good value.

The castle was well worth the second visit and I'm sure I'll return again.

 Stirling Castle 


Canon

Wall Display

 Chapel Royal


Chapel Royal


Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Colours


 Armour


 Castle Guide


 Stain Glass Window


 Stirling Heads


 Stirling Castle

 Dining Room in Museum


 Military Exhibit


Stirling Castle

Stirling Castle

More images are available at - www.dougie-coull-photography.co.uk - better resolution and options to licence.

No comments: